Our Mission is to help women (and men) like me who want to clean up their diets and live a life of wellness by arming them with the tools they need to live their best life.
We are excited to welcome new friends to join our team here at Glow.
We pride ourselves in our commitment to creating a supportive and warm work environment, and we are constantly challenging each other to grow and become better at what we do!
We are Glow Alchemy Kitchen a Restaurant, Catering and Meal Prep Service that focuses on wholesome ingredients with tasteful and nutritious preparation that transforms food into an experience. Our Mission is to help women (and men) like me who want to clean up their diets and live a life of wellness by arming them with the tools they need to live their best life.
We want it to feel comfortable and interactive. The kitchen is open and inviting. Where people feel free to sit at the counter and chat with one of our team members while they sip their matcha latte. To pop in and grab a cold pressed juice and dinner to-go from our open sale fridge. To order a hot lunch and stay while they catch up on emails. We invite them to sign up for one of our cooking classes or wellness workshops. We offer our space for a private dinner or event. We wanted this to be a multi-functioning space that is open to all. Vegans and carnivores will find something to enjoy!
Front of House Manager @ Glow:
➡️ Apply for the Front of House Position by emailing resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily lunch service front of house duties.
- Serving tables
- Guest check out.
- Promoting events and meal prep.
- Full knowledge of menu and retail items
- Able to live the GAK clean eating lifestyle.
- Keeping the restaurant organized and clean
- Able to discuss private bookings with clients and more.
Must have a glowing appearance. A demonstrated attention to detail and at least 2 years of experience in a hospitality position preferred but not required.
LA ABO Card required.
Job Type: full-time
- Employee discount
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Pantry Chef @ Glow Alchemy Kitchen:
- All tasks necessary for prepping the daily menus and the GAK for lunch service, dinner events and caterings.
- Ability to fill in in other stations when chefs are absent.
- Preparing and plating dining service quickly and beautifully as ordered.
- Set up and stock food items and other necessary supplies.
- Perform inventory checks and complete food storage logs.
- A highly tuned attention to detail and cleanliness is a must.
- Professional kitchen experience is preferred but not required if you are a skilled cook and fast learner.
- ServSafe course must be completed.
- Knife skills are must.
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 1 year
If you're interested in one of these positions or want to know more information, click on the links above, email us or come on in and enjoy lunch at the best lunch restaurant in Shreveport!
1. Email Jessica and tell us why you’d make a great addition to the GLOW team! email@example.com
2. Add a resume
Don’t worry about being too formal. We just want to know what you’ve been up to over the past few years.
3. Add a letter of interest
Help us get to know you! Tell us about you, your passions and what you feel you can bring to the table.
You can send a picture of you doing something you love, tell us a story, or anything else you’d like to share. Be you!